Service Desk Dispatcher
|Title:||Service Desk Dispatcher|
DescriptionThe Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
· Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of resources
· Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
· Schedule internal and field technical resources on the dispatch portal
· Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
· Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
· Fast turnaround of customer requests
· Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
· Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
· Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
· Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager
· Responsible for entering time and expenses in systems as it occurs
· Understand processes by completing assigned training materials and blueprints
· Enter all work as service tickets into our systems
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Basic computer and operating system knowledge
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
· Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
· Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time. Our generous compensation plans are structured as Base plus Bonus, with initial compensation to commensurate with relevant experience.
Our company is the leading Orange County based IT Service Company that provides managed IT services to businesses by delivering timely, proactive, and effective solutions through an outstanding team of dedicated IT professionals. We are a growing organization that is capturing larger shares of the market and need great people to help us grow. Last year we increased our client base by 34% and we are blowing that away this year!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications